Monday, May 16, 2011

A Case of the Monday's!!




Last night I took a 'sleep aid' that we shall call 'zzzzzz' and it took a little longer to work than usual. I took at 9:15 and didn't start to feel drowsy till 12:00! That can't be right. Usually when I take zzzzzz I'm loopy in 15minutes. I was still texting and having normal conversations all the way up till 12. It didn't help that I had a headache and my anxiety is through the roof.

This morning I hear my alarm go off. I look at my clock to discover I have slept through the first hour of buzzers and this is my final warning clock. I had 10 minutes to get ready and get to work. That'll knock the loopy right out of you!! So if anyone reads this I need a 5 hour energy drink or someone that looks like me that can do my job for a day while I recover. haha

And if you are bringing the drink also bring a bucket of chocolate goodness. please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment